The Marlborough Wine & Food Festival is a celebration of Marlborough wine, food and New Zealand’s leading musical talent and is held at the original home of Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc, Brancott Vineyard. This internationally renowned event is not to be missed.
For the first time ever, this premium wine festival will see a number of new features, including:
• Wine tastings from the region’s most famous wineries and an opportunity to meet the people behind the labels
• The Culinary Pavilion – an epicentre of everything food, with cooking demonstrations from leading celebrity chefs , local artisan food tastings, meet and greets with key chefs and cooking technique showcase.
• Delicious gourmet cuisine prepared by the region’s top restaurants and food producers
• Wine seminars conducted by Marlborough’s leading winemakers and viticulturists
• A fashion show and competition which is judged by NZ’s leading fashion designers
• Outstanding musical entertainment to compliment the wonderful blend of Marlborough wine, food and stunning landscape. The 2015 line up is to be advised.